Conference Sessions: Sign-up for each you plan to attend!
- Wed, Oct 21Zoom MeetingOct 21, 2020, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PMZoom MeetingWhat is the state of the Ohio and Children First Council in 2020 & what is our vision of the future? Join us for the annual address with OFCFCA President Gretchen Behimer followed by a discussion with key state directors on issues that matter for the youth & families that we serve.
- Tue, Oct 20Zoom MeetingOct 20, 2020, 12:45 PM – 3:45 PMZoom MeetingExplore how contribution leads to healthier relationships, a greater sense of self, deeper meaning in one's life, and healing. Sarah Buffie of Soul Bird Consulting offers ways to help someone use their strengths to build resilience & contribute to the greater good in their community.
- Tue, Oct 20Zoom Training-Pre-Resgistration RequiredOct 20, 2020, 8:45 AM – 12:45 PMZoom Training-Pre-Resgistration RequiredAs the leader or a member of your Family & Children First Council, meeting facilitation is a key skill for success. In a world of "death-by-meeting" and Zoom burn-out, Jeff Stec of Citizens for Civic Renewal will teach tips for engaging community meetings that inspire change and collLABORation!
- Mon, Oct 19Zoom Meeting-Pre-Registration is RequiredOct 19, 2020, 12:45 PM – 3:45 PMZoom Meeting-Pre-Registration is RequiredIs purpose and passion the missing element in serving the most at-risk & vulnerable youth and families? Join us with Sarah Buffie, MSW of Soul Bird Consulting to discuss how we can build resiliency in the face of adversity by shifting focus from problems to the gifts & interest of those we serve.
- Mon, Oct 19Zoom Meeting-Pre-Registration RequiredOct 19, 2020, 8:45 AM – 11:45 AM EDTZoom Meeting-Pre-Registration RequiredStudies show that Generation Z and the Millennial generation are reporting significant increase in loneliness. Join us with Colleen Mercuri-Johnson, LISW-S of Hopetree Consulting to explore the contributing factors & the increase in loneliness in the time of Covid-19.